WELCOME


Welcome Visitor

enjoy your stay here
^_^

Take Care and God speed us all.
GO!
WELCOME
RANDOM blog posts by charis0926
Former FLOW updating blog

Click "Older Posts" for more

Friday, July 6, 2012

FLOW Blazblue Preview


What can I say, Very awesome as expected. I really love it!... I think it's a bit DAYS-like, especially in the 00:45-00:51
This is really great, I can't wait to hear the full song! Days is the first song that really pulled me into Jsongs, so I think I will love this one too.
If only we have our internet connection now, I'll be the one to update and record a better quality for everyone just like before.
Seriously, since I stopped using computer, I don't feel like before, I feel uneasy everytime I'm hearing news in Jpop and anime. Out of cycle, my studies are affected. Not that much but I do feel different and unmotivated.

No comments: