WELCOME


Welcome Visitor

enjoy your stay here
^_^

Take Care and God speed us all.
GO!
WELCOME
RANDOM blog posts by charis0926
Former FLOW updating blog

Click "Older Posts" for more

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Soundless Voice ~short cover~

My Soundless Voice short cover. . . haha ang panget! xD prang madali lng pero hindi din pala Music doesn't love me! Hehe atleast, I know right tunes ^^ but my voice is not cooperating properly xD Btw, some says it is the perfect fit for Ciel's character voice, Valshe's Cover I do agree though. The original version of this song is by Kagamine Len of Vocaloid. I wish for the real thing, I mean Maaya Sakamoto's voice. . . Idk she's not trying a Ciel singing voice hmmm maybe... she can't?? whatever that is... I like Valshe's cover of this song

No comments: