WELCOME


Welcome Visitor

enjoy your stay here
^_^

Take Care and God speed us all.
GO!
WELCOME
RANDOM blog posts by charis0926
Former FLOW updating blog

Click "Older Posts" for more

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday, no classes!

...just feeling like it...
Though it's not weekend, I made a post... coz just feeling like it.
Rain starts falling really hard since the past few days... I would like to do my project in FS6 but I'm not in the mood, idk...
Soundtrip, messaging, surfing in my phone, daydreaming and doodling (not in the mood as well) are the things I enjoyed all day! *enjoyed huh!? Really? XD*


Hehehe all these... a result of boredom xD
Hmmm...
GOD, please make us all safe. Whatever your plans are, please be gentle T^T
Bad weather, go away! Im hoping for no classes but hey I dont like it to happen this way.. Im hoping for a holiday xD... dont overdo your domination of our country!
Dont tell me, even this bad weather believes that IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES?!
Haha don't make me laugh!!! I dont actually say bad words.... you should be thankful!!! Tch!!!

2 comments:

#Seibah said...

OMG! Nagulat ako sa picture mo! HAHAHA Ang cute cute eh!

charis0926 said...

TAE!!! minsan lng yan.. pagbigyan LOL
teehee ;P ♥