WELCOME


Welcome Visitor

enjoy your stay here
^_^

Take Care and God speed us all.
GO!
WELCOME
RANDOM blog posts by charis0926
Former FLOW updating blog

Click "Older Posts" for more

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Publish post!

nee~ how's this week doing?!
Well for me, it went so smooth though. Intrams ngayong week eh, nothing to do very very important... wala kaming ginawa kundi mag-observe .
2days no classes Monday and Tuesday then Wednesday we had our obrervation&participation for our FS @LCES. 8 hours in school teaching is a no joke at all! Oh God, I know your alwayp there for us, Im so thankful for all.

btw... while searching for Perfume albums/singles in torrent files, a movie always shows... I remembered my friend telling this film to me but I dont get the whole story though, and when I watched it, I so like this PERFUME, THE STORY OF A MURDERER 2006 movie, I would like to give my credit to my ever beloved Ushiko! hahaha *credit ah!? lol* for telling me something about this...
It is indeed my cup of tea! I looove it!!! I somewhat remember my crush before ^^ haaay! u want to to know who the hell he is?! nevermind! xD


I wonder how they shoot that epic scene. Oh my! such boldness of it,, but hey! I didn't liked this movie for that reason. Actually, that scene was so shocking, hahaha I am a Europe
lover, I like so many things about European rich history, old dresses/gowns, stories, sceneries and a lnt more that I really enjoy discovering or knowing even in the slightest detail.
And one more thing, I enjoy some tragic stories.
It reminds me of mythological stories which I really like.
- - -toot!- - -
haha I suddenly miss Yoko-san this night. I love how her flute sounds... RIP Yoko-sama . btw. this a cover I made for Ushikotkot for her birthday last year ^^hehe
haha epic fail to bah! wanna learn another one

No comments: