WELCOME


Welcome Visitor

enjoy your stay here
^_^

Take Care and God speed us all.
GO!
WELCOME
RANDOM blog posts by charis0926
Former FLOW updating blog

Click "Older Posts" for more

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Polyrhythmuuu!!!


PORIRIZUMU PORIRIZUMU PORIRIZUMU RIZUMU RIZUMU RIZUMU!!!
PORIRUUPU PORIRUUPU RUUPU RUUPU RUUPU PU PU PU PU!!!
hehehe muntanga lang eh xD
This week is a PERFUMEweek for me! Hehe Despite of being a graduating student, here I am, fangirling on my favorite j-girl group... the electropop group PERFUME!!!
I have downloaded most of their PVs ^^
Im hooked by their dance, they are an electropop group so I dont mind if they do lipsync in their lives... coz I know that it is really their voice after all.
Their voices are so good even without the use of autotuning... I somewhat understand why they have to lipsync (well, not really, coz they also sing but the audio voices are more heard than theirs) their performances... Their genre is electropop after all... but believe me... their voices are the same in the mp3's.
I like A-chan's voice... I like Nocchi's dance... I like Kashiyuka's style!!! And most of all... I like them!!!! Hahahaha

Hey!! Hehe... in my boredom, I have recorded myself singing POLYRHYTHM ^^
Yeahba!!! Actually, I have recorded こみゅにけしょん (Communication) too.
But its not even worth hearing... haha puchu-puchu ang lyrics ko lol
Le! Eto na! walang magawa! Get ready, you eardrums you!!!

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/-AYPN-Rr/poly.html

I want to learn and do a Perfume dance along with 2 of my friends hmmm i wonder who they would be…hahaha
I want to learn ねえ and SPRING OF LIFE dance step... add polyrhythm too ^^^

Check out this one! I think this was originally uploaded from NicoNico. . . He's awesome huh..
I think they are 1 person only with different scarfs, good editing huh!
nice editing bro! xD and u even done all the steps... *bows* m(_ _)m

No comments: